- Large number of elements involved, stringent timelines posed severe challenges to the architectural firm.
- Co-ordinating with a large number of consultants was both tedious and time consuming
- Excavation work of around 6mn cft was a daunting task with respect to quantity calculations
- Exacting demands placed on the firm for Clash detection and integration between elements of
- Fire alarm and fire protection systems
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) solution made coordination a breeze by providing a common communication platform
- Models from all the consultants were combined together in BIM for clash detection.
- 17,272 clashes (hard, clearance and duplicates) were detected and addressed before starting the project.
- By creating Topo surface, excavation quantities was extracted using BIM in 20% of the time taken by traditional methods.
- Clash between HVAC and structural were detected and resolved giving a time saving of 6 months over traditional method of clash detection.
- Quick and Accurate excavation quantities from the model helped in costing and budgeting.
- Using IPD resulted in savings of over 15% in collaboration and follow-up time as per the client.